Radio is one of the most widespread media, despite the great technical development, and it has a special importance for people, especially in areas of conflict and unstable countries.
The number of radio stations is increasing and it has become important to develop the skills of their journalists and technicians to reach the optimal audience.
Here, we review our most prominent training in the field of radio and audio journalism
- Writing for the radio
- Proficiency in preparing and presenting interactive programs
- Radio reports and stories
- Radio speaking skills
- Journalistic ethics during radio coverage
- Radio interview techniques
- Radio Editing and Mixing
- Sound design and audio engineering
- Studio management and efficient use of studio equipment
- Podcast production