Develop methods of digital transition for the media
It has become a priority for media institutions to achieve an effective presence on the Internet, and to start producing press contents to be compatible with the digital audience. This is in conjunction with changing work tools in media organizations to turn into digital production tools, capable of working and interacting between team members effectively, regardless of where they are located.
- Supporting media institutions in their digital transition stage
- Providing support in drawing strategies for transforming traditional press production into digital production
- Supporting the creation and allocation of digital platforms for media institutions
- Qualifying editorial teams to work within the integrated newsroom environment
- Training on teleworking skills and tools
- Enhancing the capabilities of teams to use digital tools to accomplish daily tasks